NSK lah20 Bearing
A plain bearing, or more commonly sliding bearing and slide bearing (in railroading sometimes called a solid bearing, journal bearing, or friction bearing), is the simplest type of bearing, comprising just a bearing surface and no rolling elements. Therefore, the journal (i.e., the part of the shaft in contact with the bearing) slides over the bearing surface. The simplest example of a plain bearing is a shaft rotating in a hole. A simple linear bearing can be a pair of flat surfaces designed to allow motion; e.g., a drawer and the slides it rests on or the ways on the bed of a lathe.
Plain bearings, in general, are the least expensive type of bearing. They are also compact and lightweight, and they have a high load-carrying capacity.
- AURORA MM-8Y Plain Bearings
- RBC BEARINGS
- AURORA MB-M8T-C3 Plain Bearings
- SCHAEFFLER GROUP
- AURORA COM-6T-13 Plain Bearings
- REGAL BELOIT
- AURORA CW-12SZ RH Plain Bearings
- AURORA CM-8-22 Plain Bearings
- AURORA SB-16ET-1 Plain Bearings
- SMITH BEARING
- AURORA MG-8F Plain Bearings
- With Pilot
- AURORA CM-12-22 Plain Bearings
- AURORA MW-5S Plain Bearings
- PEER BEARING CO.
- AURORA MW-6S Plain Bearings
- AURORA MM-4S Plain Bearings
- Click here
- AURORA MM-3S Plain Bearings